- Council's Role
- About Council Meetings
- Hayama - Our Sister City
- Elected Members
- Council Committees and Workshops
- Council Documents
- Council Rates
- CEO's Message
- Community Engagement
- Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
- Projects and new initiatives
The Executive Committee meets on an as needs basis to recommend and advise Council in relation to the Chief executive Officer’s annual performance appraisal including setting annual objectives.
The functions of the Executive Committee are:
- To recommend to Council the form and process of the Chief Executive Officer’s annual performance appraisal;
- To undertake the annual performance appraisal;
- To provide a report and to make recommendations to Council on any matters arising from the annual performance appraisal.
The Executive Committee’s authority extends to making recommendations to Council and does not have any authority to make decisions in relation to the Chief Executive Officer’s employment arrangements.
Membership of the Executive Committee comprises:
- The Mayor;
- The Deputy Mayor;
- Four other Elected Members being one from each Council ward, appointed by Council, namely Councillors Smedley, Snewin, Charlick and Bradshaw