- Council's Role
- Strategic Planning
- About Council Meetings
- Hayama - Our Sister City
- Elected Members and Organisational Chart
- Council Committees and Workshops
- Council Documents
- Council Rates
- CEO's Message
- Community Engagement
- Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
The City of Holdfast Bay is approximately 14 square kilometres with over 8 kilometres of premier seaside. It offering our residents and businesses a great mix of lifestyle, leisure and entertainment and provides a great working environment for our employees.
Our people are fundamental to our success as an innovative and progressive Council. We believe that what we do is important and makes a difference to our community, so we want the best people to help us achieve our goals in innovation and service excellence.
We provide a diverse range of services to the Holdfast Bay community, so employment opportunities can include Professional, Administration, Planning, Community Services to Aged Care.
As a local government employer we will reward your work with:
- a prestigious and convenient working location;
- a professional, welcoming and motivating, team-based environment;
- secure employment with competitive conditions, including salary sacrifice superannuation;
- career development and learning opportunities;
- a range of flexible work option possibilities; and
- the opportunity to be part of tangible community outcomes.