Our libraries offer public access to computers, the internet, printing, photocopying, and scanning facilities.
Computers and Internet
All computers have internet access and Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access) and are free to use for anyone with any library card from the One Card Network.
If you are under 18 you will need parental permission to access a computer.
Library card members can book up to a maximum of 120 minutes a day via:
- booking online - You will need to enter your library card number and PIN. Please ensure you select the correct library e.g. Brighton or Glenelg.
- in-person using the self-booking station or speaking to a staff member;
- or can use any available computer by logging in with your library card number and PIN.
Advance bookings can be made up to a week prior.
There are also two 15 minute express computers at both libraries - no booking required.
Not a library member? Please see a friendly staff member who will be happy to assist.
Free Wi-Fi access is available at all SA public libraries. To access the WI-FI:
- join the network called, LibrariesSA-Free.
- accept the terms and conditions.
There is no time limit for Wi-Fi usage. Downloads are limited to 5GB per day.
Printing & photocopying
Printing & copying are available at both our libraries.
- A4 Black & White: 20 cents per page
- A4 Colour: $1 per page
- A3 Black & White: 30 cents per page
- A3 Colour: $2 per page
The self service coin machine takes small notes and coins.
Eftpos is available at the Library desk.
Scanning is free of charge.
- You can use our printer/copier to scan documents, which you can send to a portable USB device or to an email address;
- alternatively, a plug-in scanner is available for use (located with the computers.).
Please let us know if you need help, our friendly staff are happy to assist.