- Waste Management
- Green Living
- Dogs & Pets
- Function Hire
- Events and Filming Applications
- Health Services
- Justice of the Peace
We are committed to ensuring the health, wellbeing and safety of our community is protected.
Our Environmental Health Officers undertake a variety of regular inspections and complaint based investigations to reduce the spread of communicable diseases and ensure a high level of public health and safety is maintained within the City.
Our services include:
- Food Safety - Unannounced routine and complaint inspections of food businesses, including the investigation of food borne illness outbreaks. We also provide education and training in food safety.
- Public Swimming Pools & Spas - Routine and complaint inspections to ensure the water quality within a public pool, public spa, waterslide or hydrotherapy pool is of a standard that protects public health.
- Supported Residential Facilities - Regular audits ensure that our City's most vulnerable population is protected and enjoys adequate standards of care and accommodation.
- Hair, Beauty &Tattoo Businesses - Skin penetration business are inspected regularily to ensure proprietors and staff understand the precautions that need to be taken to minimise the likelihood of infection or spread of disease.
- Immunisation - We offer regular immunisation clinics to promote and protect the health of our community.
- Local Nuisance - Noise, odour, smoke, dust and vibration investigations. Environmental Health Officers become involved if an issue within the community (e.g. between neighbours) cannot be resolved or if the nuisance is a broad-scale issue involving multiple parties.