Waste and Recycling
Traffic and Transport
Dogs & Cats
Justice of the Peace
Planning an Event
Green Living Rebates
Cemeteries and Memorials
The City of Holdfast Bay prides itself on being a premier travel, residential and commercial destination. Anything that takes away from the beauty of the area, such as graffiti, is of high concern to Council.
Council has a strong focus on the removal of graffiti and repair of vandalism and undertakes the following:
- Provides graffiti removal kits for residents to assist in the removal of graffiti from private property including external-facing fences and buildings. These are available for collection from council offices.
- Undertakes removal of graffiti on council property with offensive graffiti target of removal within 48 hours of being reported and non-offensive graffiti removed within 7 days.
- Investigate vandalism on council property and make it safe within 48 hours and schedule repair based on the extent of the damage. If you notice graffiti or vandalism, please report it to Council via:
- Customer request
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone on 82299999
- MyHoldfast App (available on smartphones)
A photo will assist council staff to determine what equipment is required and allow more efficient assessment.
Graffiti on Council Property and Public Spaces
We are responsible for maintaining the amenity of our public spaces. Please report any graffiti witnessed on council managed areas to Customer Service:
Reporting Graffiti on Utilities
To assist us in the reduction of graffiti within the City of Holdfast Bay, please report graffiti on utilities property to the numbers below.
We can also report an incident on your behalf if notified.
- SA Power Networks 13 12 61
- Telstra 180 2244
- TransAdelaide (Train, Tram & Bus) 1300 311 108
- Adshel (Bus Shelters) 8364 6000
1800 501 402
- Major Roads - Transport Services 1800 018 313
- SA Water 1300 883 121
- Australia Post 131 318
- SA Housing Trust (SA Housing) 13 12 88
Graffiti on Private Property
If you have become a victim of graffiti, please report the incident to the Sturt Police Station on (08) 8207 4700. To report an offence in progress, please call the police on 131 444.
We are unable to remove graffiti from private property. However, we will supply free graffiti removal products to residents within the City of Holdfast Bay to assist in keeping their property graffiti-free.
Should you, a family member, or a friend be unable to remove the graffiti, the council may be able to offer assistance via a Graffiti Prevention Volunteer (where practicable).
Free Graffiti removal products
Free graffiti removal products are available to residents within the City of Holdfast Bay.
For information regarding the kits please contact Customer Service: