- Waste Management
- Green Living
- Dogs & Pets
- Function Hire
- Events and Filming Applications
- Health Services
- Justice of the Peace
At the City of Holdfast Bay, we support the health and wellbeing of the community by providing a safe, accessible and cost-effective immunisation service in order to prevent the spread of diseases. All vaccines funded under the National Immunisation Program are free to Medicare card holders.
Please phone (08) 8229 9999 to check availability.
We offer walk-in clinics on:
- 3pm – 5:30pm on the first Wednesday of every month.
- 10am – 12:30pm on the third Friday of every month.
Brighton Masonic Centre
1 Commercial Road
Please remember to bring your child’s health record (blue book), Medicare card and any other relevant immunisation record. Note: Bookings are not required, therefore allow for time to wait.
Vaccinations listed on the National Immunisation Program N.I.P. are available at a cost (subject to availability) for individuals who do not qualify for a funded vaccination (ie: not at a scheduled point and/or do not have a Medicare card).
NOTE: Zostavax vaccine for Shingles is no longer available through council clinic services and only available through your GP.
For more information see:
- The City of Holdfast Bay offer flu vaccinations in April/ May each year.
- Flu vaccinations for anyone 3-5yrs, 65 yrs+ and pregnant women are FREE.
- Information on clinic dates/times for 2020 will be published on this website in March/ April 2020.