Skip to main content

Change of Name Form

All changes of name or address must be submitted to Council in writing. Council cannot accept verbal notification over the phone.

You can advise your change of address by completing and submitting the online form below

Property Address

Previous Name


New name

New Address (if different from property address)

Advised by

Your browser does not support the Signature field

For further information please contact us