Waste and Recycling
Traffic and Transport
Dogs & Cats
Justice of the Peace
Planning an Event
Green Living Rebates
Cemeteries and Memorials
If you believe there are circumstances or reasons for the withdrawal of an expiation notice you can submit an appeal online via the Parking Review Form below.
- The Expiation of Offences Act 1996 includes provisions that allow an expiation notice to be withdrawn if certain circumstances exist, or if the offence could be considered trifling as defined by the Act.
- Expiation of Offences Act 1996 8A – Review of notices on the ground that offence is trifling (see link below)
- One right of review is only accepted unless new evidence is provided to substantiate another review. Council may not reply to correspondence that does not meet these criteria.
- If you require assistance please call customer service at (08) 8229 9999 to discuss. Please have the expiation notice number and/or vehicle registration details.
- If you are nominating another person who was responsible at the time of the offence, please complete the Nomination Form.
Driver Nomination Form
Complete this form if you are nominating the driver responsible at the time of the expiation.
To lodge a standard review for an expiation please complete the Review Form further down this page
Parking Review Form
Please note once you have successfully completed the form you will see a submission successful message and receive an email receipt with your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours please resubmit your request.