About Council Meetings
Elected Members and Wards
Agendas, Reports and Minutes
Annual Business Plan, and Annual Reports
Strategy and Plans
Policies, Registers and By-laws
Rates, Fees & Charges
ARISE - Organisation Values
The foundation of our culture is our organisational values - ARISE
- Achievement -Deliver agreed outcomes for our community.
- Respect -Act with honesty and integrity.
- Innovation -Seek better ways.
- Simplicity -Easy to do business with.
- Engagement - Provide opportunities for all to participate.
As a values-based organisation we demonstrate our values through our behaviours. These values guide everything we do: Our leaders build relationships, empower others, embrace challenges, and deliver on promises
- Accept Accountability – take responsibility and deliver on our promises.
- Relationship Driven – build positive relationships.
- Innovate and Change – lead change and embrace new ideas.
- Strategic Focused – create and communicate a clear vision.
- Empower Others – support people to be their best.
Safety – Every Time
We recognise that work health and safety are an intrinsic part of how an organisation operates and behaves, with the health and safety of our employees being a continual priority.
Our message is simple, yet meaningful, message to consider their safety – “Every Time”.
Conditions of Employment
Employees of the City of Holdfast Bay are governed by either the: City of Holdfast Bay and The Australian Services Union Administrative Staff Enterprise Agreement; or the Field Services Staff Enterprise Agreement.