How we are responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Find out more
Skip to main content

Where can I access Justice of the Peace?

The City of Holdfast Bay cannot currently offer a Justice of the Peace service at the Brighton Civic Centre, due to a lack of available JPs.

Please note: due to COVID -19 close proximity policy JPs, MPs and authorised SAPOL members are no longer willing to witness and stamp their authorisations on statutory declarations, therefore submissions do not require signed statutory declarations, please ensure any documents that support your claim are included (medical certificates, mechanical reports, permits etc.).

To find out about Justice of the Peace services available elsewhere, contact the Attorney-General’s department or Consumer & Business Services on 131 882.