How we are responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Find out more
Skip to main content

Please fill out the details below if you need to report an issue or problem (e.g. potholes, water leaks, damaged wheelie bins, tree pruning, graffiti, vandalism, a safety issue on Council land etc.)

Note: Please do not enter multiple request types onto one form. Each request will be actioned individually. Fields marked with an (*) must be filled in.

Is this work of an urgent nature? e.g. : Is it dangerous to the public*

In case of an emergency contact Council on (08) 8229 9999 immediately

Do you wish to be notified ?