Print jobs can be sent to any of our Library printers from any location using any internet enabled device. With our mobile printing service you can use your laptop, PC or mobile device to print to any of the library's printers from anywhere.
Simply submit documents for printing and then come to the library to release and collect them.
- A4 Black & White: 20 cents per page
- A4 Colour: $1 per page
- A3 Black & White: 30 cents per page
- A3 Colour: $2 per page
*No credit card facilities available in the library. Please use small notes or coins*
There are 3 ways that you can print:
- Upload the file to one of the web pages below.
- Email the file to a specific email address (see addresses listed below).
- Use the free PrinterOn app which is available for iOS and Android
The PrinterOn app is packed with features that make using Mobile Printing very easy.
For step by step instructions on how to use the app see the Mobile Print Step by Step Guide.
Print to Glenelg Library
Library printer email addresses and QR codes:
Use one of these email addresses to send an email or file for printing or scan a QR code with the PrinterOn app to set up the printer on your device.