- Getting Here & Around
- Public Facilities
- Places to Visit
- What's On
- Things to do
- History & Culture
- Parks and Reserves
Volleyball SA Summer Sets Festival
Glenelg Beach (North of the Jetty)
Summer Sets Social: 5th January
- 4-a-side mixed competition with $2,000 cash prizes and 3 months worth of Chobani yoghurt on the line. Fun inflatable boundary lines and music festival vibes. EVERYONE can play!
Summer Sets Inclusive Day: 6th January
- Multicultural Volleyball Cup of Nations, Sitting Grass Volley, LGBTIQ+ competitions. EVERYONE can play!
Summer Sets Holiday Clinics: 7th - 10th January
- Improve your skills and meet and greet some of the Commonwealth Games Australian athletes.
Summer Sets Celebrity Match / Charity event: 10th January (evening)
- We're working closely with some celebs to give you a night of entertainment while supporting our chosen charity, the Little Heroes Foundation.
Summer Sets SA Open: 11th - 13th January
- Australia's longest running beach volleyball tournament which see's Australia's best teams in action. We'll leave this one up to the Pro's, but you won't want to miss this elite action! There’s a lot to play for - bragging rights and a chunk of the $10,000 prize pool!
Whether you're a beginner who's never touched a volleyball before, or you've been playing for years, we have a competition or activity for you!
Experience one of the world’s most popular sports and see what all the fuss is about!
Nominations for all competitions are open now. Get your teams ready and we will #seeyouonthesand