Getting Here & Around
Places to Visit
Things to do
History & Culture
Parks and Reserves
By the C - Cold Chisel
TIMES: (Subject To Change)
Gates for VIP and Premium GA: 12.30pm
Gates for GA: 1.30pm
Tim Prestwich Band: 2.30pm to 3.00pm
The Detonators: 3.30pm to 4.15pm
The Teskey Brothers: 4.45pm to 5.45pm
Paul Kelly: 6.15pm to 7.30pm
Cold Chisel: 8.00pm to 10.00pm
VIP: "Blood Moon VIP Package"
- Dedicated VIP entry
- Exclusive VIP area opens at 12.30pm
- A Gourmet BBQ will be available from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. (Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options will be available)
- Patrons will each be provided with 5 drink tokens which can be redeemed at any time for beer (cans), wine (by the glass), or spirits (pre mixed cans). Complimentary Soft drinks and water.
- Cash bar available.
- Access to the Premium GA or GA areas at any time to watch the performances. VIP patrons can move in and out of the VIP area at any time. (VIP area does not have full viewing of the stage area.)
- Dedicated toilets.
- Occasional furniture
- VIP host
Premium GA - "Standing On The Inside"
- Early entry one hour before GA patrons
- Dedicated area closest to the stage (standing only)
- Dedicated entry
- Dedicated bar lane
- Dedicated toilets
- Standing ONLY - Strictly NO fold up chairs or blankets or eskies. You may bring a small bag only.
- BYO fold up chair (normal height)
- No picnic blankets or low fold up chairs
- Children under 2 do not need a ticket
- Children aged 3-17 must have a Kids ticket and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
For bookings please visit www.ticketmaster.com.au