- Council's Role
- About Council Meetings
- Elected Members
- Council Committees and Workshops
- Council Documents
- Council Rates
- CEO's Message
- Community Engagement
- Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
- Your Holdfast - Projects and new initiatives
We invite you to share your view on the City of Holdfast Bay's Customer Service Experience
We invite you to share your view on the City of Holdfast Bay's customer service experience
We are currently reviewing our customer service provision in order to improve how we look after our customers and our community. We are undertaking a review that will benchmark how we are currently providing customer service, including stakeholders’ feedback and satisfaction with customer service. The information gathered will be used to develop a Customer Experience Strategy for the council that puts customers at the centre of everything we do.
How you can share your view:
- Travelling conversations - We will be travelling around the council area to have face-face conversations with the community so come and have a chat, to find out when we will be out and about view our key dates (External link)
- Online - Or you can join our ideas board for your thoughts on how we can improve your customer experience, fill in the survey or take the quick poll
- In person of course you can always visit us at the Customer Service Centre or the Brighton or Glenelg Library.
Phase one of this engagement starts on 1 October and finishes 5pm Friday 23 October.