- Council's Role
- Strategic Planning
- About Council Meetings
- Hayama - Our Sister City
- Elected Members and Organisational Chart
- Council Committees and Workshops
- Council Documents
- Council Rates
- Acting CEO's Message
- Community Engagement
- Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
Glenelg Street Party hits Jetty Road
Come and join us at the Bay, as Jetty Road, Glenelg is throwing another fantastic Street Party on Friday 18 January 2019, from 5pm to 11pm in celebration of the Tour Down Under 2019.
On Friday night Jetty Road will be closing to welcome thousands of locals and visitors on the eve of the Stage 5 and the Challenge Tour starts of the internationally celebrated Tour Down Under.
Get ready for an evening of family-friendly fun, filled with gourmet food, incredible shopping, exciting fashion parades, a kids’ village, an outdoor cinema, roaming entertainment and live music that will keep you dancing all night.
Don’t forget to check our Facebook page for regular updates about the event.
Confirmed entertainment includes:
- Fashion Parades at 6pm, 7pm and 8.15pm
- Dance by Donna at 5.15pm and 6.30pm
- Stilt walkers from 5.30pm
- Balloon Twisting from 5.30pm
- Bricks for kids from 5.30pm
- SA Samba from 6pm
- Cinnabar Red Dance Collective from 8pm
- Outdoor Cinema at 8.30pm
- DJ May Rocket at 9.45pm
And there will be more exciting and talented live music acts organised by Jetty Road traders!
On Saturday morning, the Bupa Challenge Tour rides out of Glenelg at 6am, followed by the start of Stage 5 of the Tour Down Under at 11.30am.