About Council Meetings
Council Committees and Workshops
Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
Your Holdfast - Projects and new initiatives
Moseley Beach Club
The Moseley Beach Club, Australia’s first beach club, will return to Glenelg for its third season from Monday 9 December until Sunday 15 March.
Dates and opening times
- Monday 9 December 2019 to Sunday 15 March 2020.
- Monday to Friday 11am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday 11am to 11pm
More information and bookings:
Bookings are available online at themoseley.com.au
The Moseley Beach Club is situated on the Glenelg foreshore, next to the jetty.
The club will be located in the same location as previous years, and occupies approximately 750 square metres of beach.
The City of Holdfast Bay has 11km of beaches, and the 750 square metres utilised for the beach club equates to less than 0.1% of our beaches.
Glenelg Beach is a public space and will continue to be available for community access year round.
More than 60,000 people attended the Moseley Beach Club during the 11 weeks of operation in late 2018/early 2019, with an average attendee age of 40.
- International Visitors - 15% (approx. 9,000) from predominantly UK, Ireland and Norway
- Interstate visitors - 15% or (approx. 9,000)
- Intrastate visitors - 70% of visitors (approx. 42,000)
- Of all intrastate visitors, 20% (approximately 8,400) were local residents of the City of Holdfast Bay.
Last year, more than 60,000 attended the Moseley Beach Club resulting in an economic impact of $7.3million. More than than 50% of all fresh produce was sourced from local suppliers to meet consumer demand.Social media reach totalled in excess of 10,000,000.