About Council Meetings
Council Committees and Workshops
Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
Your Holdfast - Projects and new initiatives
Strategic Planning and Development Policy Committee Meetings are held on an 'as-needed' basis.
The committee is established for the purposes of:
Providing advice to the council in relation to the extent to which the council’s strategic planning and development policies are in accord with the Planning Strategy as formulated under the Development Act 1993.
Assisting the council in undertaking strategic planning and monitoring directed at achieving :
- Orderly and efficient development within the area of the council.
- High levels of integration of transport and land-use planning.
- Relevant targets set out in the Planning Strategy within the area of the council.
- The implementation of affordable housing policies as set out in the Planning Strategy within the area of the council.
Other outcomes of a prescribed kind (if any):
- Providing advice to the council in relation to strategic planning and development policy issues when the council is preparing :
- A Strategic Directions Report
- Development Plan Amendment Proposal
Strategic Planning and Development Committee - Agendas and Minutes
- Past & Current Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings
|25 February 2020|
|26 November 2019|
|13 August 2019|
|24 October 2017|
|9 February 2016|
|19 January 2016|
|13 October 2015|
|22 September 2015|
|12 May 2015|
|20 January 2015|
|12 August 2014|
|24 June 2014|
|10 June 2014|
|25 March 2014|