- Council's Role
- About Council Meetings
- Elected Members
- Council Committees and Workshops
- Council Documents
- Council Rates
- CEO's Message
- Community Engagement
- Council Meetings - Agenda, Reports and Minutes
- Your Holdfast - Projects and new initiatives
At the City of Holdfast Bay we are a place that proudly delivers great things. This means we:
- Deliver on promises
- Value people
- Recognise achievements
- Inspire progress
- Respect history, build the future
- Grow and learn
- Enjoy what we do
In support of this, our leaders build relationships, empower others, embrace challenges and deliver on promises. To achieve this, we have developed our own leadership capability framework
As a values based organisation we demonstrate our values through our behaviours. These values guide everything we do:
- Achievement – Deliver agreed outcomes for our Community.
- Respect – Act with honesty and integrity.
- Innovation – Seek better ways.
- Simplicity – Easy to do business with.
- Engagement – Provide opportunities for all to participate.
Safety – Every Time
We recognise that work health and safety is an intrinsic part of how an organisation operates and behaves, with the health and safety of our employees being a continual priority. We have a WHS Brand, designed by our staff for staff, with a simple, yet meaningful, message to consider their safety – “Every Time”.
Please refer to our Leadership Framework for a summary of how these all link together.
Conditions of Employment
Employees of the City of Holdfast Bay are governed by either the:
City of Holdfast Bay and The Australian Services Union Administrative Staff Enterprise Agreement; or the Field Services Staff Enterprise Agreement.