We are committed to providing best value to the community within the framework of fairness, transparency and accountability when purchasing goods and services or disposing of property or other assets.
It does this by ensuring:
- Best value for money
- Its processes are transparent, accountable, fair and ethical
- Environmental sustainability through conservation of natural resources and waste minimisation
- Supporting local economic development when all other commercial considerations are equal
- Suppliers are committed to workforce safety
Suppliers that conduct business with the City of Holdfast Bay do so in accordance with Council’s general Terms and Conditions which are also referenced on all purchase orders issued by the City of Holdfast Bay.
All tenders for The City of Holdfast Bay are required to be lodged by the due date and closing time at the Civic Centre Tender Box located at 24 Jetty Road, Brighton SA 5048.
- No lodgement of tenders will be accepted via email or facsimile
- Late or non-conforming tenders will not be considered
Tenders are advertised in the Advertiser Newspaper and on the SA Tenders and contracts website.
For further information phone (08)8229 9999.