We host more than 200 events every year, including fun runs and walks, specialised vehicle displays, cycle races, beach volleyball, sporting events, art festivals, Christmas pageant and New Year’s Eve celebrations.
The City of Holdfast Bay is able to hire selected foreshore areas and reserves to the public and private organisations for a range of activities and events. Specific areas that can be hired include the foreshore beach areas; Wigley, Colley and Bindarra Reserves; Brian Nadilo Reserve – Ngutinilla; Moseley Square, the foreshore lawns at Glenelg and the Patawalonga lawn area.
Once you have familiarised yourself with the Event Licence Conditions, please submit an Event Application Form within the required time lines. These forms and more can be found below.
- Event Licence Application Form and Conditions 2017 - 2018(1301 kb)
- Risk Management Plan - Guidelines & Pro Forma(236 kb)
- Event Sponsorship Form and Conditions 2017-18(1142 kb)
- Sponsorship Guidelines 2017-2018(327 kb)
If you are planning to sell/serve food at your event, please download the following:
- Annual Food Permit and Conditions 2017-2018(313 kb)
- Leisure Activity Licence Application and Conditions 2017-2018(808 kb)
Event Site Maps
To view scaled maps of various reserves, please download the following: